francine-dev

[Francine-dev] hippo

From: Isabel Tate
Subject: [Francine-dev] hippo
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:25:34 +0200

A pretty neat way to keep track of and communicate with friends and family.
I understand its supposed to be lower end, but I still expect more from Palm than taking a setup we're known for a year and making it a few bucks cheaper. Imagine coordinating a ski trip this way, too. The question is, how much more should a product cost if free tech support is one of the highlighted features? The router let's you customize the public login page with a profile, making it a kind of myspace page in meatspace. Tap down on its top and you can control the lighting in the vent hood.
Once inside, that solar light automagically combines with your choice of the fluorescent lighting you see here, direct halogen lighting, or greenhouse lighting.
And in the third corner, we've got the dark horse, the upcoming MOTORIZR slider phone.
Some people may be at a restaurant, others on the move, but everybody can send messages and coordinate immediately.
That's an idea that might be used elsewhere.
How bummed is my beloved relative? As more people purchase a certain weapon, the price will rise and other weapons will become less expensive. It's as easy as USB with no pesky rebooting required.
Ashen and Gizmodo have joined forces to provide you, dear reader, with an intercontinental review of humorous objects Ashen has lying around his house. But you don't think they're also padding the premium quite a bit?
Example: Does the built-in IM program of the Dash work on the EDGE data plan or does it use SMS? Sadly, it sounds more powerful than our current laptop.
" We wrote about it a few months ago, but they're available now.
Tap down on its top and you can control the lighting in the vent hood. We just sold out to Radio Shack for a day. But you don't think they're also padding the premium quite a bit? When will these new Toshiba players launch? Our favorite feature is the innovative RF remote with its gestural controls. If we're feeling generous, we'll even attach our signature.
As a bargain hunter, I want there to be some serious price wars, and that means higher-end brands abandoning their support premiums in favor of competing on nuts-and-bolts costs alone. Find out in the exciting skinny cat-fight in our triangular ring of death! Definitely useful if you're using your flash drives out in the field like Jack Bauer where you can get wet at a moment's notice.
Ashen and Gizmodo have joined forces to provide you, dear reader, with an intercontinental review of humorous objects Ashen has lying around his house.
", it seems like I'm getting the best of this deal.
We just sold out to Radio Shack for a day. Oh yes, we're proud to announce that Dr. Either way, it's good for a laugh or two, or maybe even a boner if you're easily impressed.