francine-users

[Francine-users] fulcrum immoral

From: Pete Stanton
Subject: [Francine-users] fulcrum immoral
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:18:56 +0800

And that cats' whiskers can take months to regrow if they are cut? And that snails and slugs are the only class of mollusks that are found on land? Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. The final chapter in traditional liquid-fueled rockets has yet to be written. Believe it or not, this can be a problem.
The Beatles would have been proud.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
The barges down in the river flop.
Stuart Brown has now departed for cyberpastures new. Unfortunately for much of the day this bugbear known as 'work' got in the way.
He proposed that human nostrils point downwards, rather than upwards, to minimise the number of viruses falling in.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
Sound waves penetrate flesh and shake bones. From now on, think of the Moon.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. About halfway up the sky you'll see the planet Mars. And that powdered non-dairy creamer is flammable? Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. But 'The Joy of Parachuting' strikes me as a good closing line.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
About halfway up the sky you'll see the planet Mars.
Unfortunately for much of the day this bugbear known as 'work' got in the way.
I actually joined back in May.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
Even miles away onlookers grab their seats and hold on tight. Sound waves penetrate flesh and shake bones.
I wanted you all to know how much I have appreciated your support and good wishes over the four years or so that I have been at the helm. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest. Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest.