francine-users

[Francine-users] eagle-eyed

From: Joan Shields
Subject: [Francine-users] eagle-eyed
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:22:07 +0700

Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater. WHOEVER WANTS TO GET TO KNOW MY CULTURE, WE CAN SEND MAILS. We are looking for penpals for our students in order to make them learn the new cultures of the different foreign countries and have new friends from all over the world. Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater.
Watch movies, drink beer. I HAPPENED TO BROWSE THIS PAGE AS I DO MY RESEARCH IN MY SUBJECT. Watch movies, drink beer. I AM JUST A VERY SIMPLE FILIPINA.
Illustrators Rolf Armstrong, Billy DeVorss, George Petty, and Alberto Vargas are just a few represented.
Some fellow students and I are interested in writing to people from other countries and learning about their cultures. Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater.
Watch movies, drink beer.
Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater. the Paramount has great food, too.
the Paramount has great food, too.
I AM JUST A VERY SIMPLE FILIPINA.
Watch movies, drink beer. We are sponsored by a teacher at our school, but everything we do will basically be student-run. We are sponsored by a teacher at our school, but everything we do will basically be student-run.
Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater.
Illustrators Rolf Armstrong, Billy DeVorss, George Petty, and Alberto Vargas are just a few represented.
Watch movies, drink beer. I REALLY WANT TO EXPLORE AND GET TO KNOW AND LEARN SOME OTHER CULTURES.
Watch movies, drink beer.
We are studying on a project in our school in order give our students the opportunity of cultural exchange. Bring your own blank T-shirt and have it screen-printed with a Toofy design for free. Grab an ice-cold Pabst Blue Ribbon, sit back, and enjoy some of the finest independent cinema from around the world at the historic Boulder Theater. I HOPE SOMEBODY GETS TO BE CURIOUS ENOUGH GET TO KNOW OTHERS FROM OTHER COUNTRY. Preferable female friends.