free-defrag-dev

[Free-defrag-dev] [anounce] defrag beta 0.3 pre 1

From: Imre Leber
Subject: [Free-defrag-dev] [anounce] defrag beta 0.3 pre 1
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:07:54 +0200

Hi,

I have uploaded to savannah the current source code for defrag. You can
download it from:

http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/free-defrag/

and you can look at the cvs repository on line via the savannah defrag page

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/free-defrag

and selecting brows cvs (Sources).

This upload is source code only and builds to a version of defrag that has
everything except defragmentation (as Eric was so kind to point out to me),
although FAT16 or FAT32 are not tested at this moment.

Imre