free-dev

[Free-dev] cell phone case

From: Fred
Subject: [Free-dev] cell phone case
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:39:01 +0800

Dear Sourcing Manager,

Welcome your coming our company!

Lieko Industrial corporation Limited was found in Mar, 1998. Locating in HuMen town,Dong guan city, Guang Dong province,

China. It specializes in manufacturing cellular phone leather case, straps,PDA case,Ipod case,camera case,handbag, etc

portable accessories. Nowadays We possess about 350 staff, there are 37 persons constituted production control department.

All of our merchandises are always sold to North America, South America, European countries, and cellular phone

distritubors in China, as well trade dealers in China.

Please contact us for further cooperation!

Thanks!

Yours faithfully

Fred Liu
lieko co.,ltd