freebangfont-announce

[Freebangfont-announce] [Announce] Sagar 0.6.0 and Akaash 0.8.5

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-announce] [Announce] Sagar 0.6.0 and Akaash 0.8.5
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 02:11:24 +0530

Hello all,

Sagar 0.6.0 has been released. It now works properly in Windows.
With this release, the copyright owner of Sagar becomes Mr Omi Azad, (of
course, it still remains under the GNU General Public License).

Akaash 0.8.5 has been released - it has been reworked to fit the Free Bangl
Font template - and now it has stopped working on Windows ;-).
Also, the glyphs are slightly better this time.

-Enjoy-
-Sayamindu-

PS: I will be making the Freshmeat announcement tommorow - I am feeling too
sleepy now :-(

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/]
Get my Public Keys at http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/keys.html

Sub : Checking processes running                     LOST #066

To check which all processes are running concurrently  on your
system, do: '$ps -aef | less'

: