freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] RPM package

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] RPM package
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:11:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
 I have one question. Does the RPM package provided in our download
page contains Mukti set of fonts? The download page and home page
of bengalinux.org gives conflicting information. And I have no way
to check as I run windows 98.
 Another information, the latest version of Yudit (version 2.7)
supports GPOS features, so ukaar, reph etc will be nicely alligned
with it(as in IE).
Anirban

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com