freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] more bugs in Mukti

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] more bugs in Mukti
Date: 15 Dec 2002 18:39:11 +0530

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 16:32, Taneem Ahmed wrote:

> In Mukti, ra + hasanta + tha is treated as tha + hasanta + ra. Well I
> failed to write "bertho". Hmmm... failed to write failed, ironic huh?
>
> As I am really using these fonts now, I am sure I will see more bugs. It
> does not make sense to keep emailing to the list. Is there a bug tracker
> at nongnu.org we can use?

Yes I will try to configure the bug track system now.
Also, I think I know what the problem is with Mukti.
I will let you know if my assumption is correct
-cheers-
sdg

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

       * GNU is Not Unix *
.... Towards World Liberation ....
        http://www.gnu.org

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one
works.