freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: [bl-gnome-translation] Going on a leave

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: [bl-gnome-translation] Going on a leave
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:43:30 +0530

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 04:33, Deepayan Sarkar wrote:

> Yes, I would say it's high time you started studying :). Incidentally, does
> anyone else have write access to the free bangla font website ? It doesn't
> look like I will be able to do anything substantial till maybe last week of
> March, but I may want to make some changes then.

Sure - no problem.
You have administrative rights to the system.
However, be sure to read the docs first - the system uses are really
really crazy scheme, and if you goof up, crazy things may happen ;-)
-sdg-
--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
                at
        PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

Cache:
        A very expensive part of the memory system of a computer that no one
        is supposed to know is there.