freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] template font

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] template font
Date: 22 Apr 2003 21:59:37 +0530

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 11:38, Deepayan Sarkar wrote:

> b. Both pango and whatever scheme openoffice on linux uses has a bug when it
> comes to rendering a conjunct starting with 'ba'. The 'ba + hasanta' is
> converted to a ba-phala even when not appropriate. For example,
>
> sh ba hasanta da
>
> is rendered as
>
> sha-baphala da

Yes - this problem exists with Akaash too.
Will investigate.
(I remember, I was speaking about this problem somewhere, and was using
"jabda" as the example. Someone in the audience remarked, "jabda
ekkebaare jabda kore diechhe"

:-D
-sdg=

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
                at
        PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

The best way to accelerate a Windoze box is at 9.8 meters per second per
second.