freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit problem

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit problem
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:11:25 +0530

On Saturday 03 May 2003 8:45 am, Deepayan Sarkar said in public:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems with the latest version (April 29) of pfaedit --
> everything seems to work fine but gedit doesn't work with the generated
> true type font (and Yudit works partially, it shows conjuncts correctly but
> not ukaar forms or khanda ta etc). Can anyone else confirm this ? The
> simplest test would be to download the template font .sfd, generate a .ttf
> and use it in gedit.

I noticed that (I am using the CVS version).
Pango complains about error in reading some GSUB Table xxx
-sdg-

--
:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : Contents of bzipped tarball                    LOST #102

To search  the contents of a  .tar.bz2   without decompressing
try : tar -tjf file.tar.bz2 | grep "something"  (OR try bzcat)
Note : In some versions of tar '-j' is not recognised. You may
have to use -I switch there (viz. 'tar -tIf file.tar.bz2').

: