freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] init

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] init
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:51:16 -0500

Hold that thought. George Williams will be unavailable till 30 May, we should
wait until then. And in any case, there's no point worrying about this too
much until there's support for this on Linux.

There's something slightly odd about the init feature though. The VOLT people
claim that a lookup like ekaar -> ekaar.init should work, but I couldn't make
it work with just that, I needed to use contextual positioning as well. Try
to check this if you can.