freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] latin glyphs in template font ?

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] latin glyphs in template font ?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 14:21:41 -0500

OK. The only reason I was worried is that I didn't know of a painless way to
add new glyphs and use old .vtp files in VOLT. But someone on the VOLT list
mentioned an option called 'Import postscript names', which should make that
easy enough. I'll check whether it works, and if it does, I'll add that info
to the Template readme file.