freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] [ANNOUNCE] MuktiNarrow 0.94

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] [ANNOUNCE] MuktiNarrow 0.94
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:22:18 +0530

Hello all,

Mukti Narrow, version 0.94 has been released.
Get it from
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=freebangfont&highlight=0.94#MuktiNarrow0.94
The MD5 for the file is 314394b29c1d15a73c3f00316003810a
Many thanks to Dr Anirban Mitra for making this release.

-enjoy-
Sayamindu

Changes since version 0.9.2
===========================
2003-11-01 Version 0.9.4
*       Removed Mukti & MuktiBold from set for copyright issues of the
        original font (bng1-n & bng1-b) (See http://www.gnu.org.in/ for
        details on this issue)
*       Deepayan Sarkar adjusted the lookup tables so
        reph-raphala confusion in pango
        is removed.
*       Updated MuktiNarrow & MuktiNarrowBold font
        according to Unicode 4.0
        specifications by adding avagraha and encoding
        khanda ta as half form
        of ta.
*       Added all half forms distinct
        from halant forms.
*       Added initial forms of ekaar and
        aikaar.

Sayamindu Dasgupta
[ http://clai.net/sayamindu ]

"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I only
coded it."
(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)