[Freecats-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Various feature issues - Server framework

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Various feature issues - Server framework (Twisted)]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:14:43 +0100

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Henri Chorand wrote:

 >  > How can one ensure a quality contents?
 > You can't (not at code level).
 > Only best practices and experienced translators can provide quality
 > work. That said, I believe the present team CAN provide best practices.
 > The most obvious is crossed proofreading (a standard practice at Kemper
 > DOC), i.e. what's translated is always reviewed by another translation
 > project team member.
 > In order to help this, we plan to implement a basic tool, a "Status"
 > flag (at TU level, within project files) with the following values (the
 > numerical values are somewhat arbitrary):
 > 0 untranslated        Needs to be translated, then reviewed
 > 1 legacy (found in TM)    Needs to be reviewed
 > 2 translated (prev. 0)    Needs to be reviewed
 > 3 reviewed        Can be delivered

Common request is to include "spellchecked" and "validated". "Validated"
is for automatic checking of arguments, missing punctuation, tags.

This is fine for me.
Spell checking should be included in this project, of course.

Does anybody know what sort of stuff Open Office uses, and what's its license?

Henri