[Freecats-Dev] some [good, hopefully] news

From: Eric Cousin
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] some [good, hopefully] news
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:43:31 +0100

Hi everybody,

We are glad to tell that 5 students of our school (ENST Bretagne, see http://www.enst-bretagne.fr) will work together on freecats during next semester. This work is one of the so-called "projets d'ingénieur", see http://www-scolarite.enst-bretagne.fr/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=20. Janet and I - respectively english and comptuter science teachers in this school - will supervise their work, whereas Henri Chorand will be our "industrial partner".

You will find a - french - description of what students are supposed to do within this project at
http://www-scolarite.enst-bretagne.fr/IMG/pdf/P12_Prototypage_d_un_serveur_de_memoire_de_traduction.pdf
Briefly : they have to build a prototype of the translation memory kernel.

We'll keep you informed of what is going on.

Freely yours,

Eric Cousin

Eric COUSIN,   Professor Assistant in Computer Science   Tel. +33 2 29 00 10 64
ENST Bretagne - TechnopĂ´le Brest Iroise Fax + 33 2 29 00 12 82
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE  - Email address@hidden
------------------- http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~cousin/cousin.html ---------------------