Re: [Freecats-Dev] Project status

From: Eric Cousin
Subject: Re: [Freecats-Dev] Project status
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:46:13 +0100

At 09:55 02/12/2004, Henri Chorand wrote:
Lastly, note that some ENST teachers are subscribed to this list, so
if you can be the providential person who will ask for a copy of the
code already produced and knows how to publish it on Savannah,
I think you should get a quick answer.

Hi,

I confirm that at least one ENST Bretagne teacher is online ;->
Two students are working on taking further the work that was done last spring by 4 other students in our school.
Hope we will be able to give concrete news for beginning of 2005.

Eric

Eric COUSIN,   Professor Assistant in Computer Science   Tel. +33 2 29 00 10 64
ENST Bretagne - TechnopĂ´le Brest Iroise Fax + 33 2 29 00 12 82
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE  - Email address@hidden
------------------- http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~cousin/cousin.html ---------------------