freecycle-users

[Freecycle-users] Re: File size fix (Was: Re: [Aksy] How to use?

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: [Freecycle-users] Re: File size fix (Was: Re: [Aksy] How to use?
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:08:25 +0200

Le Friday 01 June 2007 08.27:17, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Predrag,
>
> I've put up a page for AksyFS here (with the 0.1 FUSE python bindings):
> http://walco.n--tree.net/projects/aksy/wiki/AksyFS

Thanks, I'll give it a try this WE !

I have already transfered some files generated by Freecycle with Aksy and it
worked very well! Even if it has some bugs, it's still way easier than using
the usb key !!

I have even managed to mount it by HAL. You can add in your README that
OpenSuSE users should copy the .fdi file in

/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/

You could also add a note ine the README that the set-permission script should
be edited and username changed :) Maybe you could add "modprobe fuse" in the
set-permissions script also.

I'm sending a copy of this mail to the both lists.

Cheers,

Predrag