freecycle-users

[Freecycle-users] Freecycle 0.6 maintenance branch

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: [Freecycle-users] Freecycle 0.6 maintenance branch
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:28:18 +0200

Hi all,

I have created the MAINTENANCE_0_6_ALPHA (french spelling..) CVS branch. In
this branch I'll backport some important fixes and add some feature requests.

1) I have commited the fix for gcc3.4 compilation (soundplayer.cpp, line 77)

2) I have solved the minor rendering glich in the "Export chunks" dialog,
visible when libinstpatch was disabled

3) As discussed with Walco van Loon (Aksy project), I have modified the way
audio chunks are named.

Instead of saving:

00000001.wav
00000002.wav
00000003.wav
00000004.wav
in the given directory 'foobar', we are now saving
foobar01.wav
foobar02.wav
foobar03.wav
foobar04.wav
..
in the current directory.

I'll try to reenable SF2 export as I feel this is a valuable but rarely
packaged feature. I'll try to include it in the next, "0.6.1alpha"
maintenance release.

All the requests are welcome for the 0.6 series, major issues will be fixed
but feature requests will go to trunk.

Cheers,
Predrag

PS: From now on, you can checkout MAINTENANCE_0_6_ALPHA branch, I'll try to
release 0.6.1alpha ASAP.