freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Hello

From: xiao jun
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Hello
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:30:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Xiao Jun,managinig director of HUAMAO ARTS AND CRAFTS
Import/Export Corp.(HMARTS) we are a group of business men who deal on
Art and Craft and export into the Canada/America and Europe,
Asia,Australia.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium
of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe,Asia,
Australia as well as making payments through you to us.Please if you are
interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you
will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will
pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America Asia,
Australia and Europe Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact addresses, to the following Email
address:address@hidden

HUAMAO ARTS AND CRAFTS
55 An Suing East 9th Street,
Taichung, China