freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] MR.ZHANZI HONG

From: aknowledgement.aknowledgement
Subject: [Freeform-dev] MR.ZHANZI HONG
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:36:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

MR.ZHANZI HONG
HANG SENG BANK LTD,
DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH
CENTRAL HONG
KONG
HONG KONG.

I am Mr.Cin Wang, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank
Ltd,I have an urgent
and very confidential business proposition for
you.I honestly apologize
and hope I do not cause you much
embarrassment by contacting you
through this means for a transaction
of this magnitude,but this is due
to confidentiality and prompt access
reposed on this medium,sorry my
English is not very good.
Furthermore,
due to this issue on my hands now,it became necesary for me
to seek
your assistance, and it is imperative for me to know your
opinion.On
June 6 2002, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the
Chinese
Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr. Richard Nault made a numbered
time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$30,000,000.00
(Thirty Million Dollars only) in my branch.
Upon maturity,I sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no reply. After
a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his
contract employers, the Hong Kong Solid Minerals
Corporation that Mr.
Richard Nault died from an automobile accident. On
further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL,
and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard
Nault did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$30,000,000.00 is
still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the
principal sum at the end of each year.
No one will ever come forward to
claim it. According to Laws of Hong
Kong, at the expiration of 5(five)
years,the money will revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next
of kin to Mr. Richard Nault so that the fruits of
this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials.This
is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and
address so that the attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits that will put you in
place as the nextof kin.
We shall
employ the services of an attorney for drafting and otarization
of the
WILLand to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.The money will be
paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 65% for me and
30% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the
transaction.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will
be done by the attorney and with my position as the
credit officer
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are
interested,please reply immediately.You may reply to my
email box,
address@hidden
Upon your response. I shall then
provide you with more details and