freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Hello (From Saudi Arabia)

From: Haja
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Hello (From Saudi Arabia)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:05:26 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was born in England and was taken to Saudi Arabia by my father when i was
only 15 years old. He deceived me that I was going there on vacation and later
married me out to a wealthy oil business man in Saudi Arabia who is 30 years
older than me.

I was thus forced into marriage against my will and i have had trauma becasue
of this over a long period of time. I decided to accept my faith, knowing that
was the only way out.

Over the years i have been able to accumulate and divert $16,000,000.00
(Sixteen million dollars) into a European private Security and Finance company
here in Saudi Arabia without the knowledge of my husband and right now I have
mapped out a plan to move out of Saudi Arabia and live in a free World.

First of all I want to move the fund out of Saudi Arabia and this is where I
need your assistance as i want to transfer the fund out of Saudi Arabia on your
name.

The fund will be transfered by the European private Security and Finance
company in Saudi Arabia to their branch office in Europe. As soon as the fund
arrives in Europe you will claim the fund and secure it after which i will move
out of Saudi Arabia.

For your assistance i am willing to offer you 10% ($1.6 Million US Dollars) and
you will also assist me invest part of the fund into a profitable business in
your country under your supervision. I also intend to give 5% ($800,000.00 USD)
to charity organisations.

If you know you are capable of handling this transation send me your full name
and contact details immediately so we can proceed.

Note also that you must keep this transaction secret as my life is at stake
here in Saudi Arabia.

I await your quick response.

Yours faithfully,

Haja