freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

From: claimsdepartment
Subject: [Freeform-dev] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING
Date: 19 Apr 2006 02:19:22 -0000

                 POWERBALL LOTTO. BV

              POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2006

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the POWERBALL

INTER LOTTO BV. The Netherlands of your email lottery winning for

2006 Powerball Lotto - Wheel E-game held on 25th January 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon

number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize

winners. Your email ID identified with Coupon No.PBL2348974321 and

was selected by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with

entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the

Lotto-Wheel E-game. Your email ID included among the 50,000

different email addresses where submitted by our partner

international email provider companies.

Prize Ref No.:  PBL/CN/6654/CP

Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group

Prize Amount:  US $2,000,000.00 Two Million Dollars Only

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by

contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning

information provided above.

Lottery Claims Officer:

Name:    Mr. Frank Dikkens

Email:   address@hidden

Tel:     +31-649-208-996

Fax:     +31-847-539-962

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation

prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming

Powerball Lotto-Wheel Email-games.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Juliet Matthew,

(Lottery Coordinator)