freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] WINX LOTTO INTERNATIONAL!!!

From: infowinx030
Subject: [Freeform-dev] WINX LOTTO INTERNATIONAL!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:13:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

WINX LOTTO INTERNATIONAL!!!

Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are
pleased to inform you of the result of the Winx
Lotto Winners
International programs held on the 24th,
Feb, 2006.  Your e-mail
address attached to ticket #:
34903228100 with prize # 448009/UK drew
€1,000,000.00
which was first in the 2nd class of the draws. You are
receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of
mix up in cash
pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential
until your money (€1,000,000.00) has
been fully remitted to you by our
accredited pay-out bank.
This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of
your cash
prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to
adhere to
these instructions to forestall the abuse of
this program by other
participants. It's important to
note that this draws were conducted
formally, and
winners are selected through an internet ballot system
from 85,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses
- the draws are
conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system.
The promotion is
sponsored and promoted by Winx Lotto International.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use
part of it in our
next draws; the jackpot winning is
€17.million.  Remember, all winning
must be claimed
between now and the next 20 days. After this date all
unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and be included
in the next
sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote
personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence
with us.
For immediate release of your cash prize to
you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank (Inter
Continental Alliance
Finance and Securities.)

Send them the following:
(i) Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv)
Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John
Kane.
Email:address@hidden
Tel: +31-654-743-302
Fax: +31-
847-292-338.
Congratulations once again from all members of Winx
Lotto
International. Thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Yours in service,
Dr. Bernard Van Dough.