freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: neouy reffnance

From: Urvakhsha Coke
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: neouy reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:33:32 -0700

D u ea d r H e om c e O j wn b er,

Your c y re f di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you O c VVN r c ea n l e z st p at o e and want I w MME a DIAT r E c w as t h to s a pe w nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW o ER your monthly p x ayme t nt z s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea v ls j we have T e ODA r Y:

$ 4 d 90 , 0 d 00 a c s l a ow a a s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 3 u 70 , 0 p 00 a f s l t ow a t s 3 , 9 t 0 %
$ 2 j 50 , 0 g 00 a h s lo t w a k s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 00 h 0 a h s lo w w a x s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V p isi q t o i ur web s i it r e

Urvakhsha Coke , Ap i pr n ov q al M j ana c ge l r

for there are great tidings in the South €“ some are tidings of joy to
you, and some you will not think so good. Behold! the birds are
gathering back again to the Mountain and to Dale from South and East and
West, for word has gone out that Smaug is dead! Dead! Dead? shouted