freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Very Urgent!!

From: elena60hernandez
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Very Urgent!!
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:08:51 -0600

Dear Partner,

My name Jose Antonio Borico, an Attorney at Law, a national of Equatorial Guinea, practicing in Spain.

I am wiritng to notify you of the unclaimed inheritance deposit of our late client who passed on to the Great beyond in March 11, 2004 in the Madrid Bomb Blast.

During my search for the relatives and next of kin to the deceased, I got your name after an unsuccesfull search and since you share the same family name, I decided to contact you so that you can work with me to claim this deposit.

Please revert back to me urgently with your telephone and fax numbers for more information on the amount of inheritance, procedure and legality of this claim via this email address: address@hidden. I will furnish you with my direct Telephone/Fax numbers as we progress.

Regards,

Jose Antonio Borico

(Attorney At Law)