freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Cheapest way to solve health problems.

From: Flatulent I. Alumnus
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Cheapest way to solve health problems.
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:10:04 -0700

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we
have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss,
Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant
shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right
now!
http://abieswyvern.com/

Absolutely legal, licensed and CHEAP pills at your choice. Confidential
purchase. Instant shipping!