freehoo-devel

[Freehoo-devel] [K. Viswanathan] Re: Inviting Anand Avati to core team

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-devel] [K. Viswanathan] Re: Inviting Anand Avati to core team
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:32:44 -0800

Hi Anand Avati,
It is a pleasure to invite you to the Freehoo core team. You "avati"
savannah user-id is already added to the project.

Happy Hacking,
--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Inviting Anand Avati to core team Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:45:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi AB

You are right and I agree with you. I am following his
contributions towards freehoo and happy about it. I
believe he will definitely add value by being a core
team member. So my vote is in favour of him. Please
check also with Bala. Bye.

Regards
Visu