freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Problems with Freehoo 3.4.0 and libyahoo2 CVS

From: Stephen Stocker
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Problems with Freehoo 3.4.0 and libyahoo2 CVS
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:12:29 -0500 (CDT)

  Hi,

First off, Freehoo 3.4.0 compiles and runs fine with Libyahoo2 0.7.5, but file xfers don't work. I think that may be a problem with Libyahoo2, since there's a workaround in the CVS.

But Freehoo segfaults shortly after startup when compiled against libyahoo2 CVS. If necessary, I can send a backtrace, but it looks like a fairly generic error. I'm on Slackware, with gcc 2.95.3, if this helps.

  Regards,
  Steve

Hope, Despair and the Triumph of Life
         http://www.hdtl.org