freeipmi-users

[Freeipmi-users] BMC with free firmware

From: Paul van der Vlis
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] BMC with free firmware
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:14:41 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for a BMC using free firmware. On Wikipedia I saw a link to
CoreIPM: http://www.coreipm.com/

I wrote to them a few weeks ago, but no answer. I called them, but a
voicemail was telling me they are not available at the moment.

Does somebody know if they still excists?  Or do you know about an
alternative?

And does such a BMC work on much hardware, or do I have to buy a specal
server what supports it?  Normally I use Supermicro, but I can change to
something else.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/