freeon-devel

[FreeON-devel] incorporate doxygen html API documentation in the wiki

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: [FreeON-devel] incorporate doxygen html API documentation in the wiki
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:03:16 -0600

Hi,

does anyone know if this is possible? We are planning on documenting the API through doxygen since it integrates with the code and therefore is part of the code itself. Can the html generated by doxygen easily be integrated into the wiki? Or should we just place a link in the wiki and server the html from a different directory?

Thanks,

nick