freeon-users

Re: [Freeon-users] cross-compile?

From: Jeff Hammond
Subject: Re: [Freeon-users] cross-compile?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:59:34 -0600

Nick,

I tried again in full emulation mode (the shell sits inside, so
everything will be PPC32) and that fails to help.  The C test works
but the F77 one fails.  This almost certainly means it is an
integer/pointer size mismatch problem that cannot be resolved.

I'm just going to hack configure until it works.  I know exactly what
I'm doing so configure's safety checks are unnecessary.

It would be good to support cross-compiling in the configure script
for the future.  Currently it is hard-coded to "no".

Thanks,

Jeff