RE: [pooma-dev] Pooma RFA: New gcc Configuration Files

From: Allan Stokes
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Pooma RFA: New gcc Configuration Files
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 02:15:48 -0800

Jeffrey,

Looks like you reversed two files.

SGIN32gcc.conf contains SUN UltraSparc definition.
SUNgcc.conf contains SGIN32 definition.

I noticed that you removed 5 EGCS variances from each of these files.

Four of these were in the negative sense (missing capabilities of EGCS), but
the restrict block was in the positive sense (EGCS does have restrict).  So
I suspect you want to leave the $no_restrict = 0; for gcc as well.

I'll leave these for you to check these into the tree after reviewing my
comments.

Allan