Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Modify BlockDecomposed Example Files

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Modify BlockDecomposed Example Files
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:17:04 -0800

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 03:17:59AM -0800, Allan Stokes wrote:

> I have to defer checking this until I'm doing more in a gcc env.  KCC likes
> it OK the way it was, and the only direct declarations are templates which
> have no reason to be order dependent.

I revisited this code to see if g++ was producing bad code.
Preprocessing
examples/Solvers/BlockDecomposed/FivePoint/FivePointSolve.cpp using
g++ yields a use of
"GuardedPatchEvaluator<MainEvaluatorTag>::evaluate" before the
templatized class definition of "GuardedPatchEvaluator" appears.  Is
not this illegal code?

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden