Initial mesh implementation [newfield_revision]

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Initial mesh implementation [newfield_revision]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:36:11 -0600

I just checked in

UniformRectilinearMesh<Dim, T>
NoMesh<Dim>

into the newfield_revision branch. These were reviewed by Stephen and represent the first part of mesh functionality: constructors and accessors. Note that I have removed coordinate system from the mesh concept because it fundamentally has nothing to do with meshes, which simply map index locations -> coordinate locations. I'll bring coordinate system back into the system in the functors that will be used to compute positions, volumes, etc.

Scott