pooma manual

From: Toon Knapen
Subject: pooma manual
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:15:19 +0200

I've been reading a bit of the manual and found some typo's and got some
remarks fyi.

two time 'history of pooma'
_ point 3 in preface
_ section 2.3

p33, Efficient code : par 2,
"Pooma uses of ..." should be "Pooma's use of ... "

Although taken as an example in the manual, there is no LINUXgcc in the
config/arch of the pooma-2.3.0 distribution (it's in the CVS, I know).

And although the LINUXgcc file indicates paws_able = 1, cheetah_able and
fftw_able, it seems to compile fine without all those pacakages.

BTW, I've been unable to succefully build cheetah. Could it be that some of
the installation procedure has changed since the release of the manual ?

Thanks

toon