RE: [pooma-dev] [Q] Field/Relations/RelationList.h:makeOwnCopy()

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] [Q] Field/Relations/RelationList.h:makeOwnCopy()
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:59:52 +0100 (CET)

Thinking more about it it seems you need the
RelationList::makeOwnCopy(Target&) Target parameter only for the type of
the current target (which is the only one expected to be passed) and use
the retarget() machinery to clone the list item.

The same goes with FieldEngine::makeOwnCopy() which needs to pass down
the subject (of Field type)...

Um well ;) I'll add some docs to the functions.

Thanks anyway, Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <address@hidden>