RE: [pooma-dev] License

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] License
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:25:03 -0700

Our intent was to make POOMA available for commercial use, with the usual provisos of retaining the copyright, giving credit, etc. Prior to 2.3, the license explicitly said "NONCOMMERCIAL" and we got the lab to amend that language for the 2.3 release. Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a lawyer look at it.

        Jim

James A. Crotinger                           email:     address@hidden
NumeriX, LLC                                 phone:  (505) 424-4477 x104
2960 Rodeo Park Dr. W.
Santa Fe, NM 87505