AWARD NOTIFICATION

From: INTERNATIONAL LOTTO COMMISION
Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:05:54 +0200

INTERNATIONAL  PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF Number: MLI/231-ILGI0431/04
BATCH Number: EAPA/15/096/PTNL
TICKET Number: 20511465897-6291
SERIAL Number: 472-971103
LUCKY Number: 8-66-97-22-71-64

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 14th of March 2004. Your E-mail address
attached to Ticket number 20511465897-6291 with Serial number 472-971103 drew
lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 which consequently won in the 2nd
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$
1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars).This
is from a total cash prize of USD$15,000,000.00 Million share among Ten
International Lucky Winners in the Category A ( Plus)+.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Be inform that your documents have to pass through our Authority as to obtain a
clearance certificate which will  be attached to your Document in readiness of
the subsequent onward transfer into your nominated bank account within 24 hours
of completion of the process. Due to mix up of some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information very
confidential till
your claims has been processed as the Beneficiary Certificate handed over to
you. This is in conformity with the latest transfer regulation signed by the
Organization / Government, this is part of our Security protocol measures to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
100,000,000 Companies and 200,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world, through the aid of our insurance Company.
This promotional program takes place annually and we hope that you will take
part in our next year USD$45 Million International lottery.
To file your claim, please urgently contact our /your agent Dr. Rich Davids of
the EUROCITY SECURITY COMPANY.
Email:address@hidden
Tel:+34/656-687-525
NOTE:n All winning must be claimed not later than 24th of June 2004 but after
this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next
stake. Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Finally, we ensure that you note every letters as clearly stated as we would
not be held responsible if there should be any hitch in this transaction due to
laxity on your part. So you are to expedise action or Failing to do so, you
shall be compelled to lose your fund. In order to void unnecessary delays and
complications Kindly remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers
in all
correspondence.
Furthermore, if there is any change of address immediately inform our
agent.Congratulations once more from staff members and  Please kindly send us
your telephone, fax
and your lucky numbers as you corresponds with your claim agent.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yours Truly,

Asley Thomas
Lottery Coordinator