[Freepooma-devel] POOMA got a new home

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Freepooma-devel] POOMA got a new home
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:42:35 +0100

Hi all!

POOMA got re-hosted to savannah.nongnu.org as project FreePOOMA. I am the unfortunate guy doing the transition from CodeSourcery. I got the CVS repository moved and a new development mailing-list created (you got subscribed automatically). A basic new web presence is up now (http://www.nongnu.org/freepooma/) and the old mailing-list archives will be migrated.

Development will be more open now, to participate actively just register at savannah and I will add you as project member. I am about to release FreePOOMA 2.4.1, which was prepared to be released as POOMA 2.4.1, but never happened.

This is your chance to report bugs about the (new) licensing and (added) copyright notices in the source.

The FreePOOMA project can be reached beyond
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/freepooma/

Yours,
Richard Guenther.