[FR-devel] FreeRIDE CVS Updates (refactoring)

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE CVS Updates (refactoring)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:51:49 -0500

Hey all

I refactored the core FreeRIDE subsystem into its own directory/module
(nicely named FreeBASE ;-)  The main reason I did this was reuse.  The
plugin management capability that was part of the core could be used by
anyone, generically, who wanted a plugin-based architecture.  Now they could
simply require freebase instead of freeride (which will be associated with
the IDE itself, but will be an application of freebase)

If you have the CVS out already, you may want to do a:

cvs -q update -P -d

or check out a fresh working copy.

we are about ready for the 0.0.4 drop (after misc documentation updates,
etc)...any day now.

Thanks,

rich