RE: [FR-devel] The current status of the FreeRIDE

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] The current status of the FreeRIDE
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:07:50 +0900

> We are temporarily using FOX. It could become a permanent choice if FOX can
> support internationalization soon enough (it is planned for FOX, but there
> is no timeline).
>
> I am currently working a very primitive, initial developer release of the
> FreeRIDE GUI shell (although keeping up with the Rouge-ML has probably set
> me back a week or so). I'm trying to design FreeRIDE's GUI to be separate
> from the back-end rendering of the GUI, so that it will be easy to replace
> the GUI rendering toolkit.
Until the framework of the FreeRIDE's GUI is provided, I use FOX.

I attached the Ruby Class Browser for FOX.
The original version is written in Ruby/GTK.
"ruby rbbr.rb" will starts the browser.
The source is very dirty. ;-)

I develop this script under these circumstance.

Debian GNU/Linux
Ruby-1.6.5
FXRuby-0.99.181

It seems that this script works well in Windows.
(But, it is a bit slower in Windows than in Linux)
I hope this is useful.

NISHIO Mizuho
e-mail address@hidden