Re: [FR-devel] speaking of icons

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] speaking of icons
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 05:51:59 -0400

Laurent Julliard wrote:
Curt Hibbs wrote:

We already have permission to use the KDE icons -- I'll see if I can dig up
the posting on this (it may be on the old yahoo-groups ML).

Curt

I know that we have permissions to use the KDE icons. However there are many icons that are specific to an IDE application and that you cannot find in the standard icon set. The Debugger is a good example. As to the classic icons (open, save,....) we have the standard FOX icons that we shoudl use in first place I guess.

I looked at kdevelop, the KDE IDE and looked at their icons. These are the kind of icons we need but I personally do not like them very much. Or let's say much less than the IDEA icons.

Other IDE icon set anywhere?

Laurent

I will see if I can find some.

Have you looked at the icons that come with the eclipse IDE? They would probably fit somewhat nicely with the FOX ones.