RE: [FR-devel] [OT] GUTopia

From: Bob Calco
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] [OT] GUTopia
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 10:42:08 -0400

He includes a line on his GUtopIa site to the wxRuby project I started, but
as of yet have done nothing with, at sourceforge.

I guess I gotta work on it now. ;)

Actually, Rich and I were talking about this the other day. I'm going to
work on a SWIG Ruby->wxWindows interface, and hopefully get something
checked in soon. I pulled down, and having been pouring over, the wxPython
port, which also was done using SWIG, for pointers and general guidance.

I came to understand after I started the wxRuby project on sourceforge that
there are good reasons for using Savannah instead. Is it worth switching?
(at this point there's no code at sourceforge, so I suppose this would be
the time to decide that.)

-- Bob Calco