Re: [FR-devel] CVS build of Ruby and the Win32 threading problem

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] CVS build of Ruby and the Win32 threading problem
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:04:47 -0400

Rich Kilmer wrote:
Andy,

Seeing that you have your build environment all set up and cooking, I
just read (in Ruby-Talk) that the Win32 threading problem has been fixed
that occurred in many apps that used native extension (Fox, etc).  Any
chance you could build a 1.7.2 v 5 of your awesome Ruby installer???

I will work with it immediately if you do and give you results, because
we (the FreeRIDE folks) NEED this fixed and have been banging our brains
out.

I cc'ed my FreeRIDE teammates on this message...

Let me know,

Thanks,

Rich