RE: [FR-devel] source browser

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] source browser
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:08:09 -0700

NISHIO Mizuho wrote:

> I am sorry for waiting for my plugin.
> I attach my plugin to this mail.
> I hope that it works on the current FreeRIDE.

Thank you so much Nishio! Your source browser is going to make FreeRIDE a
big hit at the Ruby 2002 Conference.

Hal, you should grab an updated copy of FreeRIDE from CVS **TODAY** because
Rich is going to do some refactoring of the code that will definitely impact
this.

Your easiest route will be to get Nishio's source browser working on your
system with today's version of the source, and then in a couple days when
Rich check's in the refactored code, you can make any needed changes (which
should be few or none). The main point is 1) get this working with today's
code, and 2) don't check this in to CVS until after the refactoring.