RE: [FR-devel] Can't run yesterday's code

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Can't run yesterday's code
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:36:50 -0700

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

> Curt et al.,
>
> I checked out the code at 12:20 am central time
> after reading Curt's note (rather late).
>
> It doesn't run for me at all.
>
> It gives me an "illegal operation" (Windows
> error) immediately after painting the window.
>
> This is Win98SE, Ruby 1.6.7.

You have to be running a version of Ruby that contains the fix for the
Windows threading problem. You could either get the latest from CVS and
build it -- or you can take advantage of Rich's generosity and download the
build he has made available to us. I attached Rich's original post on this
subject below.

Curt