[FR-devel] freeride seg fault

From: Joseph McDonald
Subject: [FR-devel] freeride seg fault
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:08:50 -0700

Hi,

This may be a known bug, I thought it was weird. I got Rich's FREERUBY
and libs, FreeRide worked fine. Then I quit it after poking around it
(tried to debug simple scripts/looked at DataBus inspector). Then when
I tried to restart it, I got:
---------------------
[c:\devel\tools\freeride\freeride]run
\freeruby\bin\ruby -I. -Iso -Iredist -e "require 'freeride/freeride'; FreeBASE::
Core.startup('./config/properties.xml','./config/default.xml')"
redist/log4r/repository.rb:55: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future vers
ion
redist/log4r/configurator.rb:72: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future ve
rsion
redist/log4r/configurator.rb:72: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future ve
rsion
redist/log4r/configurator.rb:78: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future ve
rsion
redist/log4r/configurator.rb:138: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future v
ersion
redist/log4r/configurator.rb:180: warning: parenthesize argument(s) for future v
ersion
./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/MenuPaneRenderFox.rb:128: [BUG] Segmentation fault

ruby 1.7.3 (2002-09-06) [i386-mswin32]

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

I tried numerous times to restart it all with the same result.

I restarted my WindowsXP box and now it runs fine again.  I can stop
it and start it.

This is FreeRide 0.0.4 from cvs yesterday.

thanks,
-joe