[FR-devel] Integrating the Source Browser

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-devel] Integrating the Source Browser
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:01:20 -0700

Hal,

Are you making progress on the source browser?

I wanted to check in with you on this because if you hit any roadblocks, I
want to make sure you get all the help you need, as quickly as possible.
This is the one remaining feature that I want to make absolutely sure that
it gets in for the Ruby conference release.

I know the conference is still a ways off, but it will get here faster than
we all think.

A NOTE TO EVERYONE: I don't know whether or not this is reasonable, but I
would like us get all of the major development work done by October 21. That
gives us a week to work out any last-minute bugs and get FreeRIDE packaged
for Windows and Linux. If we can do all that by October 28, then that gives
me three days to create and duplicate the business-card-sized CDs that we
will distribute at the conference (I have to make them one at a time).

Curt

PS
  Those of you who can't make it to the conference but would like one of the
CDs (just for its historical significance :-), you can email me your address
and I will send you one.