[FR-devel] Another quick question...

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] Another quick question...
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:08:45 -0400

In all components under GuiCore we deligate all unhandled methods from
the component to its slot.  I know these components are the Managers for
there slots, but deligation of all methods seems a bit weird.  Again, I
don't think that things should hold directly to manager, but to slots
and dereference managers through slot.manager instead of passing
unhandled methods from the manager to the slot.

Thoughts?

-rich